Sunday, March 13, 2011

Everything Done :))

Okay, its already past midnight, but I'm still not asleep yet .. waiting for boyfriend to call me :)) Today, me, boyfriend, kimie and acin went shopping for our baby's stuff .. from harbour front to IKEA (Tampines) and lastly, Mustaffa Centre .. Everything settled on my side .. Such a tiring day I must say .. with the 'Braxton Hicks' contraction that comes along the way .. OMG ! it's really killing me ! and I wonder what it's like to have the REAL contractions .. hah ! ni baru practice nye contraction for our muscles :)) well, just wait and see ! So, after that, we went back at around 11 plus I guess .. I was super duper extremely TIREDD !! and till now, the contractions are still lingering around my abdomen area ! how am I supposed to sleep :(( and ...... today is our hamster's 1st Monthsary !! :)) Happy Monthsary Hammies !! please behave yourself and don't breed too soon okayy :)) or else I will have a handful of babies to take care of ;) I'm glad that the hammies are back to normal .. hair already grown :) tomorrow, I'll just be relaxing myself .. too much walking today .. too much strain on my backbone .. so, boyfriend and I will just relax ourselves :) Okay guys, I guess I'm gonna tuck in real soon .. after putting boyfriend to sleep :)) thank u for everything ayang - from ur ayang and ur babygirl :)) we love you ! ;) Gdnite Bloggers !

No comments:

Post a Comment