Thursday, October 20, 2011

Patience is Virtue

Didn't managed to sleep for the past 2 days, taking care of my sick little girl .. Alhamdulillah, she's recovering now :)) but still, was accused of doing things that I've never thought of doing again .. well, this is life i guess .. people will think about all ur wrongdoings .. i'll just gotta be patient because I know what is happening around me .. Whoever is in this drama, I wish you luck .. May karma find their way to you soon .. I will not do anything .. neither will I confront you, I will just sit and watch each and every of your movement :)) I sincerely hope u're happy with what u've done to my life .. to my daughter's life too .. Thank you so much for ruining us :)) I posted this on Facebook, so I really wish that you will be busybody enough to read my blog :)) You have done a tremendous job and I applaud you for that :))

Ayang, I miss you so much .. I miss talking to you .. I won't be around from tomorrow onwards :( I gotta settle what is needed to be settled .. I will be missing both you and Maria .. Please take care of yourself ayang .. I love you .. I will always do :) Even if I'm not there to give you my attention, u'll always be on my mind .. Always .. I just hope you open your eyes wide enough to believe that there are people who's still ruining people's relationship .. Hasat Dengki, Dendam .. I really miss you :( I'll be going at 8:30am in the morning tomorrow .. I will definitely call you before I go .. I love you ayang .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment