Monday, September 19, 2011

Me, You and Us :))

this post is specially for you .. for you to understand how i feel upon seeing what i saw .. and i want to understand the reason you do what u did .. remember the night i messaged you, asking whether are u still contacting anybody else ?? you said No .. but, 4 days before that, u added a few people thru MSN .. i saw all ur activities .. and i wonder, is there still anything that ur hiding from me ? i didn't asked u because, i dun wanna spark a quarrel between us .. so, i kept quiet .. just making my own assumption to kill my insecurities .. ayang, i want us to be truthful to each other .. please dun hide anything from me .. you know that im insecure .. all i want is your assurance .. your assurance that u will never leave me again :( your assurance that u will love me like u always do .. that is all i need .. u told me ur not using ur Twitter account anymore .. but yet, i found out u blocked me .. why are u doing all these ?? what is there for u to hide and block me ?? like i said, i dun wanna ask u about all these because i dun wanna quarrel with u .. but, u've been hiding things from me .. i love you ayang .. i can't live without you .. and you know that .. i know i did countless of mistakes, but then, all i want is you .. nothing else matter .. and not forgetting our daughter .. i do not want us to fall apart .. we have stayed strong thruout this 1 and a half year .. and there's more to come .. my longest relationship of all .. the only person im in love thruout this 1 and a half yr is you .. others are nothing to me ayang .. please, dun hide anything from me .. okay ?? u know if u were to tell me, i won't be mad at you .. u know me very well .. i can never be mad at you for so long .. i love you .. i will always do .. remember that okay ?? and, i will never leave you for someone else .. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment